To change the SOC Date for an assessment that has already been transmitted, the following procedure is recommended:
1) Create an inactivation assessment and delete the "-2" version.
2) Transmit the "-1" version to inactivate (delete) the assessment from the State's database.
3) In Oasis Transmit, select the batch to which the original assessment belonged and remove the assessment from the batch in the Batch Detail tab.
4) From the Patient Demographics area, update the Cert Period to the correct time.
5) Edit the assessment in Visit Assistant/Oasis Gold, changing SOC Date and any other values as needed.
6) Validate and transmit the assessment again.