Care Portal™ - November 2005 Updates
Dear Care Portal Clients,
We at Golden Rule Software, Inc. have an update available for the Care Portal software on your server. Below you will find a list of the updates describing the new features and corrections contained in the update. Please contact our
We would also like to take this opportunity to update you on the Support process. In order for us to better serve your support needs in a timely and accountable matter, we recommend that you use our "Online Help Desk" to report problems or questions you have about the software. This allows us to respond quicker and track these issues through to their resolution. It also allows us to escalate those issues to our development team, if need be, and have the proper technicians working on the problem.
The "Online Help Desk" also offers you the "Care Portal Knowledgebase" for issues that have been resolved or questions about the use of Care Portal™. This will be very useful for you as a user, to logon and get answers to questions you might have about Care Portal™. The "Knowledgebase" will be updated regularly as new questions and issues become available.
Thank you for continued support in making Golden Rule Software, Inc. and Care Portal™ the best that it can be.
The following information outlines the features / corrections included in your latest update:
Enhancements / Corrections:
- Prevent Changing of Assessment Name (caused by checking / un-checking Override RFA Sequence)
- Do not display Start of Care Date for deleted admissions in clinical patient title
- Pain Intensity printing response now allows a range
- Allow an order to be deleted even if its scheduled activities are linked to a visit note or service journal
- Prevent erroneous "This entry is locked and cannot be edited" message due to duplicate Clinical Tracking records
- Ensure that the "Up" and "Down" re-sequencing of surgical procedures functions properly
- Create new reporting grid for worker-incurred costs
- Create reporting grid for worker skills / training entries
- Add supply item assignment in Visit Note entry
- Ensure that patient’s primary payer always shows up in Patient Census report
- Prevent users from creating a new cert period for discharged patients
- Remove "rehab potential" from allergies lookup
AAR-patient listing - combine the patient name and the agency patient ID # in the same column
- Display the full Orders text in the Goals form so the user does not have to scroll to view the full text
- New grid to find patients active during user-specified time period
- Allow users to move an assessment to a different cert period